Furcadia Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all those in relation to the Furcadia Fans guild, currently holding 50 Fans, 118 posts and our newest member is https://furcadiafans.forumotion.com/u53.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

FurcMeet UK - Number 2!

Go down 
2 posters

What Day should the Event take place?
August 6th and 7th
FurcMeet UK - Number 2! I_vote_lcap100%FurcMeet UK - Number 2! I_vote_rcap
 100% [ 3 ]
September 10th and 11th
FurcMeet UK - Number 2! I_vote_lcap0%FurcMeet UK - Number 2! I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 3

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

FurcMeet UK - Number 2! Empty
PostSubject: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! EmptyFri Apr 08, 2011 10:32 am

Hello, UK Furcadians!

Last year, we held a real life Furcadia meet in the NorthWest of England, in the town of Morecambe. Despite only two others attending, the event was fun and enjoyable, and the weather really looked up!

Now, as there’s more going on this year of 2011, we’re holding the event again at Morecambe, but we’re making it better than 2010.

Other than the festivals that are planned by the council on the event dates we set, we will be visiting Pleasureland Arcade, where there are entertainment machines for younger ones, such as the 2p flipper machines, and more entertaining slots for those over the age of 18 should they choose to play upon them.

We will also have a play inside the Lazar Tag adventure game, Megazone for those who choose to do so. This is a fun event for shooting other players and bases to score, and is completely painless! It’s a fun experience and is greatly competitive.

There’s plenty of places to dine in Morecambe, such as Trawlers Fish and Chips, caught from a local source, as well as Gizmo’s pizza, Frankie And Bennies, The Station and more. For those who’d like to stay out late, there’s plenty of bars and pubs around the area also.

Date of meet: 6th August.

Event Details Here

Morecambe Sandcastle Festival will be held on these two dates. This two day event will include sand artists, completions, music, street theatre and more. There aren’t many details this early of the year, but more details will soon be available to view.

This date will be nestled in the Summer Holidays, when the school breaks up and is planned to be a fun and relaxing event weekend right by the beach. As there’s a new Travel Lodge planned to be built by August this year, there’s plenty of accommodation for this event for those who will be staying for the two days, as well as the hotels on Morecambe sea front.

As this is planned on the first weekend of the month, we will, of course, have the French market! Here, there will be more stores at the marketplace where you can buy food, trinkets and more.

The approximate amount of money that would be needed for the events, would be around £30 to £40 at a very rough estimate, and this doesn't include travel and accommodation for the two days that the events are planned (but you don't need to attend both dates if you don't wish to).

The group will be meeting at Morecambe Train Station on the Saturdays. There are trains leaving Lancaster Train Station to Morecambe every hour or so. Times are not thought of as of yet.

For those wishing to attend this event, please whisper Experience, PM me here, or PM me on the Furcadia forums. Smile.

Please read the terms and conditions about Meets before contemplating this event.

Players Planning on Attending:

• Experience (Organizer)
  • Konvict (Supervisor)
  • Lintu (Secondary Supervisor)
  • Hannah Alice
  • Drita
  • Kufky
  • Koda-t-Husky
  • Kamata
Event Details HerePlease read the terms and conditions about the Meets before contemplating this event.

Last edited by Experience on Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:32 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://rprepository.com/c/experience
Kufky
Mod
Mod
Kufky

PostSubject: Re: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! EmptyWed Apr 13, 2011 7:25 am

'we will be visiting Pleasureland Arcade, where there are entertainment machines for younger ones, such as the 2p flipper machines'

*cough* ! :p
Back to top Go down
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

PostSubject: Re: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! EmptyTue Apr 19, 2011 4:40 am

*Snerks!* They are so much fun :p.
Back to top Go down
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

PostSubject: Re: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! EmptyMon Aug 01, 2011 2:31 pm

Please note to all attending!

The meet has been cancelled on the Sunday due to some difficulties on my part. However, I should still be around should you wish me to be Smile. However, for now, the main meet is on the Saturday.
Back to top Go down
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

PostSubject: Re: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 8:28 am

The Meet was brilliant! Smile. We had a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FurcMeet UK - Number 2!   FurcMeet UK - Number 2! Empty

Back to top Go down

FurcMeet UK - Number 2!
Page 1 of 1