Furcadia Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all those in relation to the Furcadia Fans guild, currently holding 50 Fans, 118 posts and our newest member is https://furcadiafans.forumotion.com/u53.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

UK FurcMeet! -- Expired, done.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

UK FurcMeet! -- Expired, done.  Empty
PostSubject: UK FurcMeet! -- Expired, done.    UK FurcMeet! -- Expired, done.  EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:05 am

I am planning a FurcMeet for the North West of the UK, in Morecambe. There is not a set date for this yet, but it shall be some time in June or July. Most likely July and at a weekend, but at the moment, I cannot be exact.

What we will do, is meet at Morecambe train station at approximately noon, where most people will be arriving from the train. If this isn't possible, we can meet a little later, depending on how many are arriving and who. I don't expect all the UK Fans to arrive at this event, but it would be rather good.

After meeting, we will introduce ourselves, and I will take a register of who has attended. This is mainly for safety purposes than anything. If there's only, say, two attending, then a register isn't necessary.

We will then go to a burger bar to get some lunch, as recommended by Dimzey, who does visit Morecambe quite a bit. Afterwards, we will walk along the promenade and take some pictures. We will go into the town centre to buy some souvenirs if people would like to. We all need to stick together in these Meets, so if some people want to go shopping, then we all will.

After that, we will go to a Laser Tag Adventure arcade, known as MegaZone. MegaZone is a very fun place, and it really is a Laser Tag adventure game. The game lasts approximately 30 minutes. When we go there, I really suggest that you do NOT where white, as it really shows up and gives your position away. (Tehehe >:3) You have to shoot at the other players and the bases to earn points. A bit like a real life Modern Warfare on the Xbox. No one gets hurt with this game, so don't worry. For more information on MegaZone, please visit this site.

After we have played MegaZone, maybe one game, maybe a few, then we will go for a Pizza. If you have any dietary needs, then please tell me before you come to the Meet, as you may need to bring your own lunch, or buy some different from the stores.

The approximate amount of money you will need is £25-£30 for the food and the Laser tag (believe it or not, MegaZone isn't that expensive). However, this is only an estimate off the top of my head, and I will further investigate the average cost closer to the time. Please don't hesitate to bring spending money.

More information on what is needed for you to bring will be told closer at the time. I will provide some small refreshments such as water and biscuits or cakes. As I am only 16 years of age, I may have my guardian close at hand, depending on who is going to attend. However don't let this put you off, as he won't be coming near us unless something dangerous kicks off . Pictures will be uploaded to deviantART and the Furcadia Fans website and Forums, unless requested otherwise.

Please whisper me, note me or message me if you are at all interested.
Back to top Go down
http://rprepository.com/c/experience

UK FurcMeet! -- Expired, done.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia Fans :: Community :: Furcadia Meets-
Jump to: