Furcadia Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all those in relation to the Furcadia Fans guild, currently holding 50 Fans, 118 posts and our newest member is https://furcadiafans.forumotion.com/u53.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Monster's Manor Hard Mode - Preview Open!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
kuger
Affiliation
kuger

Monster's Manor Hard Mode - Preview Open! Empty
PostSubject: Monster's Manor Hard Mode - Preview Open!   Monster's Manor Hard Mode - Preview Open! EmptySat Oct 22, 2011 2:16 pm

Greetings! So, I made a contest entree named Monster's Manor. It's been submitted already to Furcadia for Wolfhowl.

I then had the idea to take it a step further (More like a step off the deep end) and make Monster's Manor Hard Mode.
So, Today for Furc Fans only, I give you Monster's Manor Hard Mode!

To enter this preview dream, go to furc://monstersmanorhardmode

-What to expect-
The whole objective of the dream is to be the same story, but with stupidly impossible challenges.
The dream is going to be INSANELY harder than its normal version, Unfortunately due to this being my wolfhowl entree, the normal version is not for preview and cant be played until wolfhowl uploads them.
All challenges were proven possible, However no one other than myself has completed them.

-Why I need testers-
I need people other than myself to help test. I need good feedback on the difficulty of it.
Please note, this is DESIGNED to be stupidly impossible, So I know it's going to take most people ages to complete a single challenge. What I'm looking for is to know standard players can figure out what to do, and those who put the dedication to completing hard mode can do it with time and effort.

-Whats in it for you-
Well, theres a shiny GD for every FurcFans person who enters, and signed the guest book as proof of you being there. You may not get paid until After wolfhowl, but I assure you, you will receive the payment as promised.

Thank you anyone who tests!
Back to top Go down

Monster's Manor Hard Mode - Preview Open!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia Fans :: Community :: General Discussion-
Jump to: