Furcadia Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all those in relation to the Furcadia Fans guild, currently holding 50 Fans, 118 posts and our newest member is https://furcadiafans.forumotion.com/u53.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Ampoule
Starting Out
Starting Out
Ampoule

new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia Empty
PostSubject: new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia   new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:46 pm

i stumbled into the dream, liked the skin and the dream in general, and decided to join the forum. as for furcadia, i've been playing off and on for over a decade. it feels really strange to say that!

so, hey!
Back to top Go down
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

PostSubject: Re: new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia   new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:49 pm

Hi! Welcome to Furcadia Fans! Smile. It's great to see that you enjoyed our dream enough to stay over onto the forums! Very Happy.

The dream and Dream skin was created by our very own Darque :3. He's really talented Razz. And awesome! A long time to be playing Furc!

What do you like doing most? Roleplaying, Socializing, etc :p.
Back to top Go down
http://rprepository.com/c/experience
Ampoule
Starting Out
Starting Out
Ampoule

PostSubject: Re: new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia   new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 7:53 pm

mostly socializing and dreamweaving (though i've never completed a full dream... ; n ; ) i used to roleplay but i've really lost the inspiration for it lately so i don't do that anymore.

i don't generally post my patches anywhere often simply because of their incomplete nature. i can post some here though if you'd like.
Back to top Go down
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

PostSubject: Re: new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia   new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:11 pm

Ooh! Dreams are fun, and patches are awesome! I'd love to take a look at them! Smile. Feel free to post them in our art section if you'd like, or llink us to an external site such as dA for us to enjoy! :3

It's sad to see you've lost inspiration ;;. Maybe you'll pick it up again soon? <3.
Back to top Go down
http://rprepository.com/c/experience
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia   new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia Empty

Back to top Go down

new to furcadia fans; not new to furcadia
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia Fans :: Community :: New Members-
Jump to: