Furcadia Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum for all those in relation to the Furcadia Fans guild, currently holding 50 Fans, 118 posts and our newest member is https://furcadiafans.forumotion.com/u53.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

What to Expect

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Experience
Owner
Owner
Experience

What to Expect Empty
PostSubject: What to Expect   What to Expect EmptySun May 16, 2010 8:02 am

Good Day to our wonderful Members Smile.

So Furcadia Fans has been up for three months now, and I am going to list what we are planning to do for you guys. A few of the admins have already agreed to the following, so I've decided that it is what we are going to do.

For The Founders.

The founders count as the Founder and Co-Founders of the dream. These are: Dimzey, Darque, Kufky, Rhym, Experience, Icesis and Kata.

The founders will acquire the following items:
-Furcadia Fans Hooded Jumper or Furcadia Fans T-Shirt.
-Furcadia Fans Identity Tag.
-Furcadia Fans Wristbands.

With donations and funding from my own place of work, these will be free for the founders, due to all their hard work.

They can purchase the following items:
-Furcadia Fans Lanyard.
-Furcadia Fans Hooded Jumper or Furcadia Fans T-Shirt.

For the Contributors.

The contributors for the group are: Experience, Rhym, Cainid, Rhoswen Baugh.

The contributors will acquire the following items:
-Furcadia Fans Lanyard
-Furcadia Fans Identity Tag.
-Furcadia Fans Wristbands.

With donations and funding from my own place of work, these will be free for the contributors, due to all their hard work.

They can purchase the following items:
-Furcadia Fans Hooded Jumper.
-Furcadia Fans T-Shirt.

For all Members.

All members can purchase the following:
-Furcadia Fans Hooded Jumper.
-Furcadia Fans T-Shirt.
-Furcadia Fans Wristband.

______

Post and packaging is not included in any of the purchases, sorry! It is not necessary to buy these, but it would be lovely if you did.

Currently, there are no items for sale, as financial issues have not happened as of yet. We need some donations before we can continue this plan.

Of course, these are only the basic "must have" items we are placing for Furcadia Fans. There may be other items made towards the group.

The design will be from Darque, who is a fantastic graphical designer and has contributed his art to a lot of Furcadia Fans. As Furcadia Fans is non-profit to myself or any of the admins, you will not be overcharged too pricey. However, some of the money will not only be spent on the item you are purchasing, but also to Darque for a commission price for his hard work. I trust that you will understand this, most of you being commissioned artists yourselves

If there is any left over costs, the money will be forwarded to a PayPal account, what will be left untouched other than for Furcadia Fans purchases. If we get enough, we shall do raffles and other fun activities to make Furcadia Fans more well known.

Thank you for reading, and keep playing!
Back to top Go down
http://rprepository.com/c/experience

What to Expect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Furcadia Fans :: Announcements :: Official Announcements-
Jump to: